The Old Lock Up Gallery somewhere in Derbyshire (not been yet) is running a secret postcard sale and asking for artists to donate work, the money made to be split between keeping the gallery going into next year (85%) and the charity Arts Emergency (the other 15%). Two good causes in one, thought I, why not?
I struggled with the address! First I put the 'Up' in, then I thought I'd got it wrong, hence the apologetic smile. Then I found the 'Up' did belong and put it back, so I've sent off a totally accidental piece of sort-of concrete poetry.
As an unconnected aside, I'm going to try to train myself out of putting two spaces after full stops - apparently it's no longer acceptable. Could take me a while.
I make prints and book arts, though nowhere near as often as I'd like - no good reason, just an inability to get on with things. I occasionally go on about landscape (with which I am mildly obsessed) and various of its elements, and I like to pass comment on exhibitions I visit.